To win the quiz prize, a participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz. It’s an app quiz that is available on both Android and iOS devices.
The winner’s name is usually selected by means of a raffle. The result of today’s quiz will be announced on April 13th.
The daily app quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. Each question has four options from which you can choose the correct answer.
Here are questions about today’s quiz and the corresponding answers that can win you Rs 10,000 on Amazon Pay Balance
- According to the Hurun Global Rich List, which country will have the most billionaires with 1,058 in 2021?
- Al Hol Camp houses almost 62,000 people and is one of the largest refugee camps in a conflict country
- What is NewSpace India Limited’s first dedicated commercial mission?
- This is a cosplay of a DC character named what
- Which technology company makes this product?