It’s a 24-hour quiz and starts at 12 noon every day. To win the quiz prize, a participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz. The quiz usually contains five questions.
An entrant must answer all questions correctly in order to win the prize. The name of the winner will be selected by raffle. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 14th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz, along with their respective answers, that can help you win the Dyson air purifier
- In March 2021, the United Nations General Assembly passed an India-sponsored resolution declaring 2023 the International Year of What.
- Which country is building the world’s first platypus sanctuary?
- Which surveillance satellite, built by PES University students for DRDO, was used in space to monitor the Indian Ocean region?
- In what story is this animal referred to as “Kichi”?
- What specific phrase is associated with this Google product?