The daily app quiz includes five questions based on general knowledge and current topics. A participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know Amazon Quiz is an app quiz. It’s only available for the Amazon mobile app – both iOS and Android. The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight.
Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 15th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 5,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- Who was the third batsman in international cricket to crush a bowler six times in a row in March 2021?
- Mohamed Mahmoud Al Khaja is the UAE’s first ambassador to which country?
- In which state will India and Asia’s first national dolphin research center be established?
- Which company bought this brand of VR headsets?
- Which animal is associated with this sporting goods brand?