The quiz consists of five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. Quiz participants must answer all questions correctly in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know Amazon Quiz is an app quiz. It’s only available to both on the Amazon mobile app Android and iOS users.
There is usually a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 16th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 10,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- Recently a national committee was formed to celebrate what will happen in 2022 in the form of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav?
75 years of Indian independence
- The immense Chicxulub crater, which may have led to the extinction of the dinosaurs, is located under the Yucatan Peninsula in what nation?
- In an ODI game at what location in 2021 did you have 1 pair of brothers representing India and another pair representing England?
- What required phone peripheral was recently removed from the packaging of the latest version of this particular cell phone?
- These animals can eat up to a kilogram of what a day?