The daily app quiz consists of five questions based on general knowledge and current topics. Participants in the quiz must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know Amazon Quiz is an AAP only quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app. The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight.
Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 17th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz, along with their respective answers, that can help you win the Emporio Armani Valente watch for free
- In which country is there a massive public protest called the “five-twos revolution”?
- In which mountain station is the Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences, which recently built an indigenous spectrograph?
- During the last T20I series, who won the series’ player between the Indian women’s team and the South African women’s team?
- What is the name of this difficult-to-prepare exotic vegetable?
- What do you call the person who is obsessed with collecting this item?