For those who don’t know, the quiz starts at 12 noon every day and now runs 24 hours. It consists of five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
Amazon Quiz is an AAP only quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app for Android and iOS users. Quiz participants must answer all questions correctly in order to qualify for the prize.
Usually there is a winner of the quiz chosen by a lucky draw. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 21st.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their corresponding answers that will help you win Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro for free
- The COBRA or command battalion for decisive actions has mastered guerrilla tactics and is a special unit of which troop?
- The Maitri Setu, also known as The Gateway of Northeast, was built over the Feni River to connect which state to Bangladesh.
- “CROSSROAD”, which recently sold for $ 6.6 million, is the most expensive digital art of what kind?
- Which of them is not part of this activity?
- Which of these actors played this character in a movie that featured Nicole Kidman?