The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts 24 hours. It’s an app-only quiz and has five questions. The quiz questions are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
Quiz participants must answer all questions correctly in order to qualify for the prize. Each question has four options from which you can choose the correct answer.
Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 24th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 25,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- On the Falcon and the Winter Soldier series, who is the U.S. government’s choice to be the new Captain America?
- Oprah Winfrey’s controversial interview with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, which was also broadcast in India, was originally on which network?
- It has been 10 years since India achieved the legendary World Cup triumph on April 2, 2011. Who was India’s best run-getter in the match?
- Which breed of cats got their name from an ancient name of this country?
- Which Indian state got its name from the celestial body shown in this picture?