The daily app quiz includes five questions based on general knowledge and current topics. A participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know, the Amazon Quiz is an app-only quiz. It starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight.
Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 27th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 10,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- At Easter in which country confectioners often make chocolate similaires of the rabbit-sized marsupial – Bilby?
- Pandit Ravi Shankar was born on April 7th. In which city is the place of pilgrimage known?
- Which tournament was usually postponed for COVID-19 reasons when the first Masters 1000 event of the ATP season was held?
- Which is this animal that one can encounter on the way to Mount Everest?
- This is a monument dedicated to which great leader?
Martin Luther King Jnr