The quiz starts at 12 noon every day and now runs 24 hours. It consists of five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. Quiz participants must answer all questions correctly in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know, there is usually an Amazon quiz winner chosen by a lucky draw. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 29th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 50,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- Kraigg Brathwaite, the new West Indies test captain, was born on which Caribbean island?
- On April 6, the UN celebrates International Day of ____ for Development and Peace. fill the gaps
- Eshan Naqvi plays the role of badminton player in the movie ‘Saina’ with Parineeti Chopra?
- This breed of dog originated in which of these places and was brought to England by fishermen around 1800?
- This animal can be seen on the logo of which of these organizations?