The quiz consists of five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. Quiz participants must answer all questions correctly in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know, the Amazon quiz is just an AAP quiz. It’s only available to both on Amazon’s mobile app Android and iOS users.
Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 30th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz, along with their respective answers, that can help you win the LG Washer
- In which station will the steam engine of the first passenger train in India be installed?
Thane train station
- Almost 70% of the 85,000 H-1B visas issued by the US each year are used by professionals from which country?
- Which of these cricketers received the Thar SUV courtesy of Anand Mahindra in exchange for sending his signed Gabba debut test jersey?
- In which of these Thor films does this character play an important role?
- This is the only eagle that is exclusively native to which continent?