The daily app quiz consists of five questions based on general knowledge and current topics. A participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz in order to qualify for the prize.
Amazon Quiz is an AAP only quiz. It starts at noon every day and lasts until midnight. Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw.
The results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 6th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 5,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- Which observer member of the Arctic Council recently published a draft Arctic policy?
- The country’s ambassador was diplomat Luca Attanasio, recently killed in the Democratic Republic of the Congo?
- All matches in the international T20 series between India and England in 2021 would be played in which city?
- In which fictional universe do you use this place as a magical portal?
- What phenomenon causes this beautiful spectacle that is normally seen at the poles of the earth?