Amazon App Quiz includes five different questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. Each question has four options from which you can choose the correct answer.
The name of the winner of today’s quiz will be announced on April 7th. A participant must correctly answer all questions in the quiz in order to be able to participate in the raffle.
The quiz is an app-only quiz that starts at 12 noon every day and lasts until midnight.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their answers
- The Dulanga Coal Mine was recently commissioned in which state of India?
- IAF jets took part in the celebrations for the 70th anniversary of the respective country’s air force.
- Which organization has issued a Purple Notice to its 194 member countries setting out a specific mode for dating requests?
- What is the name of this character from the Narnia book series?
- This player recently made his comeback on the tennis court after a year and played in which Asian country?