The daily app quiz includes five questions based on general knowledge and current topics. A participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know Amazon Quiz is an AAP only quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app. The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight. Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw.
The results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 10th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- Who was the fastest Indian bowler to pick 400 test wickets in terms of matches in February 2021?
- A copy of a black and brown babbler was rediscovered after 180 years in which country in 2021?
- Which country launched its first Arctic surveillance satellite, ‘Arktika-M’, on February 28, 2021?
- What social movement is this symbol associated with?
Black lives count
- Which country has won the most gold medals in this Olympic sport in the 21st century?