The daily app quiz consists of five questions that must be answered correctly in order to qualify for the prize. The quiz questions are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
The Daily Amazon Quiz is an AAP quiz and is available on the Amazon mobile app – iOS and Android. The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight. Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw.
The results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 11th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- Which Indian state issued a commemorative stamp to mark the 100th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi’s first visit in 1921?
- The novelist Sharankumar Limbale was awarded which of these prizes in 2021 for his novel “Sanatan”?
- The late Sultan Qaboos bin Said Al Said, who received the Gandhi Peace Prize in 2019, was the Sultan of which country?
- This famous bar belongs to which of these groups?
- What is the name of the Taylor Swift song that has this object in its title?
Tears on my guitar