As part of today’s quiz, the e-tailer gives you the chance to win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. The winners can use this credit to pay bills, top up and also to shop on Amazon. All you have to do is answer five simple questions to win this prize money.
Each of the five questions has four options and you need to choose the correct answer.
The winner of the quiz will be selected by Amazon using the raffle method by the end of the day. Participants must answer all five questions correctly in order to be eligible for the prize draw. Participate in Amazon App Quiz Make sure you have the updated version of the app. The quiz will stay live until 12 noon today.
Here are today’s five questions Amazon app Quiz:
- DIKSHA is a Government of India web portal for which of the following sectors?
- Tigray crisis In which country is there civil unrest?
- Which global organization has published the World Development Report annually since 1978?
- Name the candy this American President loved so much that a holder for a glass was designed by them so that they would not fall in turbulence in the air.
- Which of these famous players won three consecutive silver medals at the Olympics in the sport?
Lee chong wei