The daily app quiz includes six questions based on general knowledge and current topics. A participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know Amazon Quiz is an AAP only quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app. The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight. Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw.
The results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 18th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 5,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- You can use Alexa to discover funzone if you have a phone with which of these operating systems?
- May 1st is celebrated as the founding day of Maharashtra. It is also the founding day for which of these states?
- The goals by Mason Mount and Timo Werner in the second leg sealed the team’s entry into the first UEFA Champions League final since 2012?
- Who famous person, born on May 7th, became the first Asian woman to win a Nobel Prize in Literature?
- Name this musical instrument
- These wrinkles near the eye are commonly referred to as what?