The daily app quiz has six questions that a user must answer correctly in order to win the prize. The quiz questions are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
For those who don’t know Amazon Quiz is an app quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app. The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight. Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw.
The results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 20th.
Here are questions about today’s quiz and the answers that can be used to win Rs 15,000 on Amazon Pay Balance
- Which of these phrases can you use on Alexa to get to the game page?
All of them
- Indian Army Lieutenant Colonel Bharat Pannu recently broke a Guinness World Record in which of the following areas?
Fastest solo cycling
- Which band was recently featured in an Amul commercial for their upcoming single “Butter”?
- Which of these countries has reportedly decided to cancel the upcoming Tokyo Olympics?
- You name that animal, who was Elle Wood’s pet in Legal Blonde?
- Whose soldiers discovered this famous stone written in three scripts in the British Museum?