The daily app quiz includes five questions based on general knowledge and current topics. A participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know, the Amazon quiz is just an AAP quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app. The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight. Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw.
The results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 21st.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their corresponding answers that can earn you Rs 20,000 on Amazon Pay Balance
- Which of these phrases can you use on Alexa to get to the Funzone page?
Show me the Fun Zone page
- This day was first celebrated on May 10, 1998 in Mumbai. Dr. Madan Kataria arranged name was celebrated that day on the 1st Sunday of May
World Laughing Day
- Isamu Akasaki, the recently deceased Japanese engineer, received the Nobel Prize in Physics for inventing what?
- Which of these was officially closed by the Indian Army in April 2021 after 132 years of service?
- Men wore these first, what animal to ride around?
- What does this color usually not mean?