Amazon App Quiz includes questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. To win a quiz prize, a participant must correctly answer all questions in the quiz.
For those who don’t know Amazon Quiz is an app quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app. The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight.
Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 22nd.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 25,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- Which of these phrases you CANNOT use on Alexa to get to the Spin and Win page?
Roll Spin and Win Page
- Which of the following options was recently set up by the National Bee Board to facilitate traceability of the honey source?
Madhu Kranti Portal
- On the occasion of its 100th anniversary, the Royal Australian Air Force announced that it would replace the term “aviator” with something.
- In April 2021, Nguyen Xuan Phuc was sworn in as President of which Asian country?
- This point in the Harry Potter stories is linked to the liberation of which of these characters?
- Well, a plumber, what was this video game character’s original occupation?