The daily app quiz includes six questions based on general knowledge and current topics. A participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know, the Amazon Quiz is an app-only quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app. The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight. Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw.
The results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 25th.
Here are six questions that can help you earn Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- You can use Alexa to discover Funzone if you have a phone with which of these operating systems?
- Indian recently donated the patrol ship “PS Zoroaster” to which island nation?
- Which of these Bollywood actors was named the brand ambassador for Punjab’s anti-coronavirus vaccination program?
- In April 2021 archaeologists discovered “The Rise of Aten”, a 3000 year old lost city near the Valley of the Kings, in which country?
- What was the name of this popular cube originally?
- How many pedals does this instrument have to improve the sound at its base?