The daily app quiz includes five questions based on general knowledge and current topics. A participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know, the Amazon quiz is just an AAP quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app. The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight.
The results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 26th. There are 10 winners of the quiz, which will be selected by lottery.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 5,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- The Indian government has launched a gamified app called “Little Guru” that allows the user to learn which language?
- Chloe Zhao was only the second woman and the first woman of color to win BAFTA as best director for which film?
- Which day is the 10th of April each year for the birthday of the German doctor Dr. Christian Friedrich Samuel Hahnemann celebrated?
World Homeopathy Day
- The shape of this famous building in Moscow is similar to the shape of what?
- What is the catchphrase for a group of these birds?