The daily app quiz includes five questions based on general knowledge and current topics. A participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know, the Amazon Quiz is an app-only quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app. The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight.
Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 27th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 10,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- Tika Utsav, a four-day festival launched on Jyotiba Phule’s birthday, is associated with which of the following events?
- Which of these 2021 tropical cyclones caused widespread damage in Western Australia?
- Known as the “Queen of the Nürburgring” Sabine Schmitz, who recently passed away, was a top-class competitor in which sport?
- What shape do this animal’s pupils come in to help them watch over wide, flat pastures?
- This picture was taken in which country?