The daily app quiz includes five questions based on general knowledge and current topics. A participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know Amazon Quiz is an app quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app. The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight. Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw.
The results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 28th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- What does “V” stand for in NEGVAC, a high-level committee of experts set up by the Government of India?
- Name the most distant gamma-ray emitting active galaxy recently discovered by Indian scientists?
Narrow line Seyfert 1
- According to a report by Swiss private bank Julius Baer from 2021, which Asian city is the most expensive place to live in the world?
- Most of these animals weigh less than which animal’s tongue?
- Identify cultivation technique?