The quiz is a 24-hour quiz and starts every day at 12 noon. It comprises five questions based on general knowledge and current status. To qualify for the quiz prize, all questions in the quiz must be answered correctly.
Usually there is a winner of the quiz. The name of the winner will be drawn by lot. The results will be announced on May 29th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz with their respective answers
- Which Indian athlete was selected for the first edition of the Chhattisgarh Veerni Award?
- Guillermo Lasso was elected the new President of which South American country?
- The recently deceased billionaire Olivier Dassault was MP in which country?
- How many legs does this animal have?
- In which Marvel movie do we first see this character?
Guardian of the Galaxy