The daily app quiz consists of five questions. These questions are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
A participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz in order to qualify for the prize. The Amazon Daily Quiz is just an AAP quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app.
The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight. There is usually a winner of the quiz. The name of the winner will be selected by raffle. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 4th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- The Ratle hydropower plant is currently under construction on which river in India?
- Which country decided in March 2021 to amend the country’s constitution through provisions that include protecting the climate and biodiversity?
- Achanta Sharath Kamal, Gnanasekaran Sathiyan, Sutirtha Mukherjee and Manika Batra – all qualified for the Olympic Games in Tokyo 2020 in which sport?
- What is the name of this fish that was Nemo in Disney’s Finding Nemo?
- In which of these cities did the first “modern” edition of this sporting event take place in 1896?