The daily app quiz consists of five questions based on general knowledge and current topics. A participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know, the Amazon quiz is just an AAP quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app. The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight. Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw.
The results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 5th.
Here are five today’s quiz questions, along with their respective answers, that can help you win today’s quiz
- Which two rivers will be linked as part of the first National River Linking Project?
Ken and Betwa
- Marakkar: The Lion of the Arabian Sea, which won the prize for best feature film at the 67th National Film Awards, is it made in which language?
- Which international organization recently adopted the Sinatra Doctrine to counter China’s growing influence in Europe?
- If you expand this branch to someone, it means that you are expanding it to someone. What?
- What is the name of this type of cat?