The daily quiz consists of five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who don’t know Amazon Quiz is an app quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app. The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until midnight. Usually there is a winner of the quiz, chosen by a lucky draw.
The results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 6th.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you earn Rs 10,000 in Amazon Pay Balance
- Who Received the Gandhi Peace Prize for 2020?
Sheikh Mujibar Rahaman
- The Danish Red Cross has launched a “unique” catastrophe bond for what type of disaster?
- Which country recently launched one of the world’s largest underwater neutrino telescopes called the Baikal-GVD?
- This object is associated with which zodiac sun sign?
- How many freshwater lakes does the continent this land is on?