macOS Big Sur 11.4
The latest software update for MacBooks includes Apple Podcasts subscriptions and channels, and important bug fixes. With this update, subscriptions to Apple Podcasts can be purchased through monthly and yearly subscriptions, and users can aggregate collections of shows from podcast creators.
This version also fixes the following issues:
- Bookmarks in Safari may be rearranged or moved to a folder that can be hidden
- Certain websites may not display properly after your Mac wakes up from sleep
- Keywords may not be included when exporting a photo from the Photos app
- The preview may stop responding when scanning PDF documents
- The 16-inch MacBook might stop responding when playing Civilization VI
- The latest Apple Watch OS update includes new features, improvements, and bug fixes:
- Access subscription content in the Podcasts app
- With the Apple Card, members can track expenses, manage expenses, and build credit together with a Family Sharing group
- Support for the EKG app on Apple Watch series 4 or later in Malaysia and Peru
- Support for irregular heart rate notifications in Malaysia and Peru
tvOS 14.6 and HomePod 14.6
These software updates contain basic bug fixes for the users. With these, however, Apple TV HD and the two Apple TV 4K models are ready to support Apple Music with lossless quality.