To win these prizes, you must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz. Flipkart daily quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
The quiz is available in the Game Zone area. Each question has four options from which you can choose the correct answer.
Only the first 50,000 participants are eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Which Indian batsman recently scored 37 runs in a single over against RCB?
- Do you identify this IPL Fast Bowler who donated $ 50,000 to the PM Cares Fund to help fight COVID-19?
- How many points did the Mumbai Indians accumulate to take the championship lead in the IPL 2020 season?
- In 2009 the game ended in a draw between which teams, making it the first ever draw in IPL history?
KKR versus RR
- Who scored the fastest half-century in IPL history in 2019?