The quiz starts every day at 12 noon and lasts until 12 noon. It includes five questions based on general knowledge and current events.
To win the prizes, a participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz. Only the first 50,000 participants are eligible for the quiz prize.
Flipkart The daily quiz is available under Games Zones in the Flipkart app. Here are five questions from today’s quiz, along with their answers, that can help you win prizes.
- Which of these didn’t win the TV show ‘The Great Indian Laughter Challenge’?
- Christopher Reeve portrayed which superhero on screen?
- Which of these is NOT part of the element trilogy of Deepa Mehta’s films?
- The first Sanskrit film in India shows in 1983 which philosopher?
- Which actress was born in pre-partition Punjab as Harkirtan Kaur?