To win these prizes, you must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz. Flipkart’s daily trivia quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
Each question has four options from which you can choose the correct answer. Only the first 50,000 participants are eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Which Californian company was originally called Auctionweb?
- Which country is the second largest country in the world after country?
- Which of the following cities is the judicial capital of Arunachal Pradesh?
- Who will be the first ICC Associate Member cricketer to receive an IPL contract?
Ryan ten doeschate
- Which aircraft was Charles Lindbergh flown for his solo transatlantic flight in 1927?
Spirit of St. Louis