It offers participants the opportunity to win gifts, discount vouchers and Flipkart Super Coins. To win these prizes, you must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz.
The daily Flipkart quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. Each question has four options from which you can choose the correct answer.
Only the first 50,000 participants are eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Which of the following tournaments has nothing to do with tennis?
- Where is an international cricket stadium named after Rajiv Gandhi located?
- How many players are there on a water polo team?
- Aanchal Thakur won India’s first international medal in which of these sports?
- Who is the first Australian in ODI cricket history to score for a century on debut?