To win these prizes, you must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz. The daily Flipkart quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
The quiz is available in the Flipkart app in the game zone area. Each question has four options from which you can choose the correct answer.
Only the first 50,000 participants are eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Which country has won the most cricket world championships under the age of 19?
- Which all-rounder is the captain of the ODI and T20I teams of the West Indies?
- Which ISL team was recently taken over by the world’s most valuable football group?
Mumbai City FC
- Who was the first player to score against 34 clubs in the Champions League?
- Which country ended 2019 as the best FIFA team with 1765 points?