To win these prizes, you must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz. Flipkart’s daily trivia quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
Each question has four options from which you can choose the correct answer. Only the first 50,000 participants are eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Which of these shapes have more than 4 sides?
- The Guardian, The Sun and The Daily Telegraph are newspapers from which country?
- Which Indian artist painted the “Descent of the Ganga”?
Raja Ravi Verma
- When a channel crosses 10 million subscribers on YouTube, it receives one
- Laika was the first animal to orbit the earth. It was a dog of what breed?