To win these prizes, you must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz. The daily Flipkart quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
The quiz is available in the Game Zone area. Each question has four options from which you can choose the correct answer.
Only the first 50,000 participants are eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz, along with their respective answers, to win gifts and discount coupons
- The DGP is the highest in the Indian states and union territories
- Which of these Nobel Prizes was not set by Alfred Nobel in his will?
- Which country accounted for around 50% of global app downloads in 2018?
- Which of these voice assistants has a computer generated voice?
- Who among these journalists has not received the Padma Shri Award?