The list includes tips on how to store them Insurance policy details handy, with adequate health insurance, and more. Here is the full list
- Avoid as much cash as you can as it carries the risk of contamination. Use internet banking for all of your banking needs. For your safety, please avoid leaving home as often as possible.
- Check whether you and your family have adequate health insurance. Recharge if necessary
- Have your insurance policy details and insurance helpline numbers ready and share them with your family members.
- Make sure all of your holdings are aware of the nomination dates. Make sure your spouse / candidates are aware of all of your investments
- Keep emergency supplies sufficient for 6 months. If you need emergency funding, you can take advantage of solutions like overdrafts against FDs or your paycheck, loans against stocks and mutual funds, personal loans, etc.
- Have an extra debit card for your family members that you can use in an emergency.
- Link all of your accounts so you can easily use the funds across accounts whenever possible
- Be vigilant of scammers trying to take advantage of the pandemic situation. Do not share your personal / banking information in phone calls / emails / unknown links / Google Docs, even if it claims to come from your bank / RBI income tax department / vaccination center.