* Built-in stand in Surface Pro 7. There is no stand in Apple IPad Pro unless users buy it.
* No keyboard: Apple iPad Pro users need to purchase the keyboard separately.
* No Ports: There are no connectivity ports in iPad Pro, says the teen, pointing to options in Microsoft Tablet.
* Another reason the teen gives is that the iPad is “just a tablet” while the Surface Pro 7 is a tablet and a PC.
* Last but not least, the reason for Surface Pro 7 is price. The ad compares the US prices of the two tablets: While Microsoft Surface Pro 7 has a price of 888 US dollars, Apple iPad Pro costs 1348 US dollars.
In the past few months, Microsoft has published a number of ads making fun of Apple products. A recent ad of the Surface Pro 2-in-1 published by Microsoft attacked Apple MacBooks in a veiled manner. A backshot was taken on Apple laptops, which was called BackBooks.