The company announced the update in a community forum post. As always, the update will be rolled out incrementally. It will initially be available to restricted users and will gradually reach all end users.
To install the update, you must ensure that the device’s battery level is over 30% and that at least 3 GB of storage space is available.
Here is the full changelog as announced by the company in their forum post
- Fixed the issue where the card coupon was not available as a widget
- Fixed an issue where missed calls on another device were marked as answered in call logs.
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 05/2021
- Improved Wi-Fi connection speed
- Fixed issue with abnormal preview display in Nightscape tripod mode
- Fixed the issue of the camera not responding when the profile photo is set in Contacts.
- Fixed an issue with frame drops in video captured by the camera
- Fixed occasional issue that caused lightning Effect can fail in some scenarios
- The delay problem when switching to the front camera in time lapse mode has been fixed
- Fixed unusual display problem when copying files to OTG storage