NEW DELHI: Smartphone manufacturer Realme has started the introduction Android 11 Update for Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom Smartphones in India. Together with Android 11, both smartphones also get Realme UI 2.0.
The company claims that Realme UI 2.0 powered by Android 11 has unlimited customization. The update contains version number A.53 (RMX2081PU_11.A.53) and brings the latest Android security patch to both smartphones.
The company also stated that it was an incremental update that would be rolled out to a limited number of users. Realme said, “To ensure the stability of this update, it is being rolled out gradually.
The update will be distributed randomly to a limited number of users today and will be rolled out more widely in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the coming days. ”
Realme also recommends that users fully charge their smartphone before downloading and installing the update.
Here is the full changelog of the update:
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
• You can now create your own background image by choosing colors from your photos.
• Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
• There are three dark mode styles available: Enhanced, Medium, and Mild; Background images and symbols can be set to dark mode, and the display contrast can be automatically adjusted to the ambient light.
• You can now drag text, pictures, or files from a floating window or from a window App to another app in split-screen mode.
• The editing page of the Smart Sidebar has been optimized: Two tabs are displayed and the order of the elements can be adjusted.
• Added “Sound Tones”: Consecutive notification tones are linked into a single melody.
• You can now set a time period during which do not disturb is activated.
• Weather animations added to give you a more interesting experience.
• Optimized vibration effects for text entry and gameplay.
• Optimized “automatic brightness”.
• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another.
• Added filter for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letter, installation time or frequency of use in order to quickly find an app.
Security and privacy
• Added “System Cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
• You can now toggle “App lock” on or off in quick settings.
• Stronger SOS Functions
Emergency information: You can quickly view your personal emergency information to first responders. The information can also be viewed when your screen is locked.
• Optimized “Permissions Manager”: You can now select “Only allow once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
• The Immersive Mode has been added, which reduces interference while gaming so you can stay focused.
• You can change the way you call the performance assistant technician.
• You can share your personal hotspot with others using a QR code.
• The “Cloud synchronization for Private Safe” function has been added, with which you can synchronize the photos in your Private Safe with the cloud.
• Optimized the photo editing function with updated algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
• You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data and more and easily migrate them to a new phone.
• You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
• Shortcuts have been added so you can instantly share and edit photos or videos you have just taken.
• The inertial zoom function has been added, which makes zooming smoother while recording video.
• The layer and grid functionality has been added to make video creation easier.
• Added sleeping capsule, helps you plan downtime and secure your sleep time
• Added “Sound Enhancer”: You can amplify weak noises in the area and make loud noises quieter when wearing headphones.